Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Scales

Happy Equinox! The sun enters Libra today.

I spent the morning on the phone trying to figure out how to set the time on my 5-year tchotchke. My quest was hampered by the nice lady's inability to find me in her computer. Turns out I'd been filed under the wrong company, and was actually supposed to have been picking from an entirely different tchotchke array. Did I want to send my tchotchke back and choose another? I told her no, no - now that I know how to set the time, the clock is lovely.

Then I got a call from The Realtor (fille), talking about me coming in write an offer this week. I asked if that meant she'd heard from the city about my ap. Um, er, no. Mmmkay. I'd be happy to move along with this, but until we get approval from the city it's kind of pointless, and The Realtor (père) only submitted the paperwork on Friday, so, huh? I did take it as a reminder to leave a follow-up voicemail with the city.

Later, I did some actual work.


Today's earrings: alligators, other alligators

Bedtime reading: Night of the Morning Star, Peter O'Donnell

No comments:

Post a Comment