Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lipids: nourishing the spirit

Stopped on the way home to pick up the Wandering Albatross's Christmas present* and found this. So cute! I went on to dine at Fancy Restaurant, and had the cheese plate. (Always have the cheese plate, my friends.) Included was a section of a "crocodile tear" from Capriole. Utterly swoonworthy. They have sampler boxes. Christmas is coming. I'm just saying.


Today's earrings: tree frogs, circles of tangled green and yellow

Bedtime reading: Rethinking Thin, Gina Kolata
____________________
*He asked for something that starts with the letter V, so he's getting Giant Microbe VD. I don't think this'll spoil the surprise because I don't think he's reading here. But, just to preserve a little mystery in case I'm wrong, I'm not going to say which disease I'm giving him.

So to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment