Saturday, November 14, 2009

Light-filled rooms

Gave T&S and AL&CC the tour. They seemed approving. The Angry Lemming agreed to set up my wireless thingamabob - score! Then T&S gave us lunch, which was most sweet of them. CC had brought me some boxes, so they dropped me home.

Thanks, everybody!

Then I did the chore I've been putting off: paper sorting. I tossed pay stubs dating back to the early '90s and a whole lot of Christmas cards. Three bagsful of paper went down the chute. Found amid the mass: an address for cousin Cynthia and a letter from her mother acknowleging that chair is rightfully mine. Now I just need to write C and ask for it.


Today's earrings: suns, cameras

Bedtime reading: The Ruins of Earth, Thomas M. Disch, ed.

1 comment:

  1. Strike "seemed"! And more than approving -- excited and delighted! We can't wait to see what you do with it. We know you will be very happy in your new home....

    ReplyDelete