Friday, November 6, 2009

Digging out the other window seat

I've been using it as a combined bedside table and computer desk, so it was piled high with crap. I knew about that. What I didn't remember was the cache of stuffed animals I left in there. Or just how much of my schoolwork I'd kept. Or the aged periodicals.

Most of the schoolwork I put down the chute. The stuffed animals are going to Raphael House tomorrow. I'm about to sort the periodicals, and must be firm in my resolve and make them go away. I'm moving into a postage stamp, I must chant. I'm moving into a postage stamp.

damn, I have a lot of crap.

eta: that stack of aged periodicals turned out to be the newspapers for the week of the '89 quake, starting the Sunday before. Which is very interesting stuff, but I don't think I want to keep them all any more...


Today's earrings: amethysts

Bedtime reading: A Hat Full of Sky, Terry Pratchett

No comments:

Post a Comment