Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Welcome K & S & D!

United says their plane has landed, which caps a most satisfactory evening:
I succumbed to the siren call of the sale at the SF Center Borders... only to find that the main Borders store on the 4th floor isn't closing, just the newsstand in the basement next to the BART/MUNI station. But it's all right - I found the last stocking stuffer! Hooray! (Don't worry, M, I've still got you covered.) And, since I was in a bookstore and everything, I got a couple things for me. I just caught a bus going home, and then just got to my door as the drizzle started.


Today's purchases:
Soon I Will Be Invincible, Austin Grossman
Six Geese A-Slaying, Donna Andrews

Today's earrings: coffee cups, teaspoons

Bedtime reading: Six Geese A-Slaying, Donna Andrews

2 comments:

  1. five golden rings...

    funny, you must have been in Union Square with me when I called you - did you see the faux snow coming off the door roof from Macys?

    b2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart Austin Grossman! I so want to see his second novel come out soon ...

    ReplyDelete