Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Days of Horror, Despair, and World Change

M sent me the Penguincam link today... sadly, I lack streaming capacity at work. So I just now tuned in, and what with the "live" part, not much is happening. I'll have to try again in the morning.

Meanwhile, I have to get b2's gift by Friday. She did tell me what she wanted, but I followed that information with two glasses of wine, and am now a little fuzzy on the details. This is not good. And I still need two more stocking stuffers. Maybe I should give cheese. Everyone likes cheese, right?


Today's earrings: wyverns, beige beads

Bedtime reading: Hare Sitting Up, Michael Innes

3 comments:

  1. Really great reading material - although if you feel adventuresome - drumsticks are good too - 5As. Was looking at mine last night and it's about time for new ones. :)

    I believe you were demi glace, correct?

    b2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cheese. I wear the cheese, the cheese does not wear me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, cheesy goodness!

    ReplyDelete