Friday, October 24, 2008

Busy like bees

Tiger and S went to school, and K and I went shopping in NJ. There was a Target and an Ikea, then K decided we'd had enough & we headed back to the city. (Tiger has a new hat! Most cute.) K and I had a very nice late lunch at the local branch of Cafe Pretentious. I took a nap and she did workish things. Then it was time to collect Tiger and head for the lake. Tiger and I passed the time making pictures for each other. Once at the lake, K turned on the heat, ordered pizza, and we hit a grocery store on the way to meet S. On the way back we collected the pizza and Tiger fell asleep. (So cute!) They tucked Tiger in, we ate yummy pizza, and now, my friends, it is bedtime. Sleep well.


Today's earrings: squirrels, basketweave

Bedtime reading: One on One, Tabitha King

No comments:

Post a Comment