Thursday, December 20, 2007

Rumination

So, looking up. Today felt pretty much like a Thursday. The Looming New Year's Deadline was just a feint on the part of my boss, and I really have until April. The stocking stuffers came. I got a random present in the mail. I have holiday lists from everyone, and have even procured presents for many people. "Bunnies." And once again tonight it was the rabbit's foot episode of Supernatural. Bunnies on my blog are like an omen for that ep, or something.

Still missing Tiger's present, and the Wandering Albatross's present is stuck in Bangkok customs, but it'll shake loose eventually, and Tiger's present will come. They have to. Because it's Christmastime.


Today's earrings: llamas, buffalo

Bedtime reading: Longshot, Dick Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment