Thursday, December 6, 2007

More delights from the world of reality television

Tiffani won the Top Chef Christmas Special. Finally. This is good.

Erik voted out of Survivor, after Denise makes some decent decisions. Her best shot at this point is to stick with her alliance and hope she gets the last immunity. If she can do that, she can win. Any other path I can see puts her in also-ran territory, so I'm glad she chose to go for the gusto. I didn't like who she chose to take along on the reward. I did like that she took the time to mend fences afterward. If she can get in front of the jury, she has a lock on Peih-Gee's vote.
Courtney shouldn't have shot off her mouth like that.

Yeah, I, too, am good with Victoria staying on Project Runway. I wanted Ricky to go (I hate his hat and his time-management problems).
Elisa seems to have one hell of a resume, like, she's shown at Fashion Week and had her own retrospective and such. I don't know if that's the same as talent, but it is one hell of a resume.


Today's earrings: monkeys, aquamarines

Bedtime reading: Rethinking Thin, Gina Kolata

No comments:

Post a Comment