Sunday, July 20, 2008

A good time was had by all

Brunch! There was quiche, and mimosas, and bread pudding. I brought cheese. :)

After yummy food & considerable mimosery, presents were opened. S got a target bag, Cricket got some pretty dresses and some fraction of a drill, Angry Lemming got the remainder of the drill and a remote-controlled indoor/outdoor mechanical dragonfly.

While the dragonfly charged up we watched Act I of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Then we tested the dragonfly, indoors and out. After that, AL conquered the world, and we watched the remainder of Dr. Horrible. 'Twas a sad and tragic ending. I just hope the DVDs are out by Christmas.

The By-Now-Quite-Benevolent Lemming gave me a lift into the city and switched monitors with me. I did not convince him to take any games away, but give me time...


Today's earrings: pineapples, dragonflies

Bedtime reading: The Appleby File, Michael Innes

No comments:

Post a Comment