Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Solstice!

Today I went to see the pretty glass. [ooooh. aaaaaah.] What I really wanted to bring home was one of the paintings. They're sketches for glass works, really, but also fully realized paintings that would look good in my living room. Sadly, no prints were available. [deep sigh of frustrated acquisitveness.] While I was there I also visited the sculpture garden and the hanging wire in the base of the tower. [ooooh. aaaaaah.]

I had thought of going to Green Apple, but it was Too Darn Hot. I went home instead.


Today's earrings: snails, brown glass beads

Bedtime reading: The Danger, Dick Francis

1 comment:

  1. 94 degrees in the living room after I got home...9pm went out to pick up something up...it was still 80 outside...and at 10:30pm it was only 90 in the house...woke up Saturday morning at 7:30am, and it was a comfortable 80 in the house....ugh...fog where are you??

    b2

    ReplyDelete