Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Who needs sleep?

I didn't sleep at all last night. Teach me to read Deborah Tannen at bedtime - pumps my blood pressure right up.

The bus I got on this morning turned around at Union Square.

To my surprise, I had a reasonably productive day at work today. On the way home I stopped @ Crate & Barrel to get some dish scrubbers, and on impulse I went across the street to Macy's. As I went in, I was saying to myself, 'you won't find anything, and you'll just get all het up again. Bittermumblemoan.' To my vast surprise, I found clothes worth buying. Seems a negative attitude produces good results for me.

Then the bus I got on to go home broke down two blocks past Union Square...


Today's earrings: abalone footballs

Bedtime reading: Maskerade, Terry Pratchett

No comments:

Post a Comment