Thursday, May 17, 2007

No Survivor tonight...

So I'm a little at loose ends. Thinking about this past season:

- The Have/Have Not split at the beginning was not fun, not cute, not good. Boo. Hiss.
- Hated the totally unfair twist that got Michelle voted out before her time. Hated it. Still annoyed with Yau Man for not throwing that challenge & voting out Edgardo.
- Loved the episodes where the Pony Boys tried to do the ultra-slick strategery and got completely blindsided. The falling faces... too marvelous for words.
- Kinda weirded out that the part I liked so much was only possible because of the part I hated so much.
- Glad Earl won. I'd have been good with Yau Man or Cassandra winning, too. Or even "Dreamz," if he'd had the wit to change his tune completely at the final TC. He should've dropped the "pity poor unfortunate me" refrain and gone to, "I was conning you from day one! I suckered you completely! I own you fools! *evil laughter*" He might have gotten some votes from the testosterone club. Cassandra should have changed her mode of presentation as well, but let's be real. Four of that jury would never vote for a girl, one (quitter) would never vote for "unprepared" Cassandra, and two were voting for Earl no matter what happened. I think Boo was pretty well set on voting for Earl, too. Cassandra could have given the most persuasive speech since Demosthenes and still only gotten Stacy's vote.


Today's earrings: little flowers K gave me, brass triangles K brought me from Greece

Bedtime reading: When in Greece, Emma Lathen

No comments:

Post a Comment