Monday, October 12, 2009

Stuff that happened today:

B2 had a birthday.

The US celebrated Colonialist Oppressor Day, and Canada held Thanksgiving.

The guy at the next desk brought in Turkish Delight and announced his impending parenthood.

One of my crowns popped off while I was eating goldfish crackers. I got it reset for now and made a dental appointment for tomorrow.

I arranged for insurance, and heard that the bank expects to close on the 23rd.

K asked how I felt about holding Thanksgiving on Friday. (I feel pretty good about it.)

I tripped over my phone cord, skinning my knee and stubbing my toe really hard. Ouch.

Comcast failed to expedite the work order to shut off my cable, so I watched reruns of The Closer. (This past weekend, they finally annoyed me enough & I told them to cancel my service.)

I'm going to take two aspirin and go to bed.


Today's earrings: alligators, zodiacs

Bedtime reading: Going Postal, Terry Pratchett

No comments:

Post a Comment