Thursday, June 18, 2009

Two things

My boss's boss was in the office today celebrating the new fiscal year. He bought us all pizza, told us how we'd done this year, what's in the works for next year, that sort of thing. What's in the works for next year is huge. As in, someone figured out how to sell our stuff to everyone on the planet... and it's supposed to go live in August. At first I was all, "Profit!" and then I was like, "Wait, how many people will be calling to complain if I mess up?"
Scary. In a good way.

I got home to find a loan approval letter in my mailbox, with an interest rate on it and everything. A pretty good interest rate, too. So if the person who currently has my dream apartment under contract wanders off, I can actually for real buy the place. And if they don't, well, this suggests I can get a loan for another place, and it's time to get serious about looking.
Scary. In a good way.


Today's earrings: spiders, webs

Bedtime reading: Notes from the Fat-O-Sphere, Kate Harding and Marianne Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment