Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy New Year!

The Guy With The Sign is back, now with more galaxies. Didn't really get a chance to read his new screed, but I note that he still has corporate backing.

I figured out that "Idea and Crafts Production Law" (literal translation) means "Copyright Act." I had this same revelation last year and didn't write it down. I wrote it down this time.

Survivor brought back the horriblest person ever to play the game, only to have him beg to leave at the first opportunity... and he was voted off! I can watch this season without cringing for the entire hour! (Still gonna cringe at the schmoopy couples, but at least they're not vocally proud of the banality of their evil, you know?)

If it goes on like this, the Year of the Rat should turn out ok.


Today's earrings: sapphires, aquamarines

Bedtime reading: To the Hilt, Dick Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment