Sunday, February 17, 2008

Appetite for Destruction

You know that fake water wheel in the back yard at the Dancing Square? It's not there any more. We beat it to pieces with its own axle. M was especially good at putting the boot in. Then we dismantled the bridge, to the Bandicoot's dismay. (The Bandicoot had taken to lurking, troll-like, under the bridge.) I am guilt-stricken at not having fulfilled my promise to put a troll under that bridge. And now it's too late. I don't know how to make it up to them...

After piling the rubble, we went back inside and M conquered the world.

In more constructive news, I got a valentine from Tiger. Such a thoughtful child! I wonder what he wants for his birthday.


Today's earrings: wheels, ebony teardrops

Bedtime reading: Die For Love, Elizabeth Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment