Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Babes in the woods

Pep, I need more information about this picture of your family tree. If hand-drawn, it'd fall in 4906 (PLANS AND DRAWINGS FOR ARCHITECTURAL, ENGINEERING, INDUSTRIAL, COMMERCIAL, TOPOGRAPHICAL OR SIMILAR PURPOSES, BEING ORIGINALS DRAWN BY HAND; HAND-WRITTEN TEXTS; PHOTOGRAPHIC REPRODUCTIONS ON SENSITISED PAPER AND CARBON COPIES OF THE FOREGOING); if otherwise printed, it'd fall in 4911 (OTHER PRINTED MATTER, INCLUDING PRINTED PICTURES AND PHOTOGRAPHS). But in either case, if it's over 100 years old, it'd go in 9706 (ANTIQUES OF AN AGE EXCEEDING ONE HUNDRED YEARS).


Today's earrings: pines, leaves

Bedtime reading: Devil-May-Care, Elizabeth Peters

1 comment:

  1. I can only agree with Angry Lemming: I am in awe too. Fantastic posts, enjoyed them tremendously.

    By the way, my family tree was only imaginary. I figure that does not fall into any subheading :-) At least I could only hope that imaginary objects aren't yet under the control of any Customs agency...

    ReplyDelete