Monday, July 20, 2009

A bird in the hallway

I opened my door this morning to a flutter of wings. My response was loud, but not really what I'd call verbal. I then ended up following the bird down the hall, and then we circled the foyer, staying as far away from each other as possible until I could escape out the door and it escaped back down the hall.

In other news, I just found this on craigslist: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/reo/1271737352.html
I wonder if they're serious.

Today's earrings: skeletal fish

Bedtime reading: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, J.K. Rowling

3 comments:

  1. interesting....last night around dusk there was a little bird caught under the overhang between the kitchen door and the garage and the reason I found out was the cat was going nuts - tryin to jump through the window basically and well, it wasn't working...

    b2

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the Craigslist post? It's expired...

    ReplyDelete
  3. insanely cheap apartment for sale.

    ReplyDelete