Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Guiding Light

My boss spent about 45 minutes this afternoon catching me up on The Guiding Light. It seems that two of the women characters are falling in love, and my boss is part of the on-line chatter about it all. My contributions to the conversation were along the lines of, "Philip's not really a Spaulding, you know," and, "for some reason, I remember the black cloth mary janes Holly wore when she was in jail."

Surprisingly, I finished the work I meant to finish.

Then I went to a class for first-time homebuyers. I found out the names of some of the standard forms, but other than that? Dinner with T&S was more informative.

I got home to a message from b2 that the Bad Man had left the island, and then I watched Sam Winchester break the last seal and set Lucifer free.

It's been a full evening.


Today's earrings: coffee cups, suns

Bedtime reading: Banker, Dick Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment