Thursday, January 8, 2009

Worked late

The Troll left around 6:30. I thought I was the only one left in our end of the office. Really, I did. So I started singing aloud to the music in my headphones. It was mostly Johnny Cash, which is not too bad, but have you ever tried to keep up with the lyric to "I've Been Everywhere"? Anyway, just after 7 Newbie wandered into my field of vision; she was peering down the hallway, apparently looking for the source of the sounds. oops! I told her I'd thought I was alone, sorry about the singing...

I did not ask, and she did not volunteer, why she was hanging out in the break room at 7 when her shift ended at 5:30. Life would be nothing without its little mysteries.

I'm kinda glad I wasn't singing along to Sublime.


Today's earrings: hands, basketweave spoons

Bedtime reading: Smoke and Mirrors, Neil Gaiman

No comments:

Post a Comment