Monday, April 7, 2008

Full Day

Sudden staff meeting called to announce that one of the outside salesguys had a heart attack last week and died on Saturday. Poor guy. I barely knew him. Still put a pall over the rest of the day.

Showed the new hire the supply closet.

Turkey 2008 in English showed up, and I took the opportunity to hand off it all off. The recipient was a picture of ingratitude until I told him that I got the big update done two months ago, and mostly he just ought to proofread it all, which put him in a much better mood.

Soup for lunch.

Forgot to copy & mail tax return before leaving work.

Between the bus stop and my front door, I had a chat with the rug guy. He's looking to spend less time in the shop, he says, so he wants to shift to less high-end stuff that an assistant can sell. So, excellent deals on the good stuff, he says. He showed me some rugs.

In my mailbox was a note from Tiger, as dictated to his dad. I gather he likes his birthday present. And the number "3." I feel all warm and glowy. :)

S/W the Angry Lemming, partly to plot brunch, but mostly about the Bandicoot.

Watched Medium, blogged, off to bed.


Today's earrings: moose, chocolate

Bedtime reading: The Truth, Terry Pratchett

2 comments:

  1. Uh-oh. Looks like the spammers have gotten into your blog. Same thing happened to mine... :-(

    ReplyDelete