Thursday, August 11, 2011

Further adventures

Filed my first police report tonight. The process was made more entertaining by the child of the people ahead of me in line. He was most cute; younger than, but otherwise not unlike, my nephew. I should go visit my nephew. And send him books.

I spent the last week intermittently handing out keys. There were two impromptu parties at my place, at which I passed around keys and drinks and said things like "I am the Keymaster!" and my neighbors gave no hint that they had seen either Ghostbusters or Say Anything. One of my neighbors surprised me by having a spare set cut for me. I was very touched.

Brunch last weekend with T&S. I've agreed to take receipt of a gatefold table and rather a lot of geneological materials. (*anticipatory cackle*)

Did the requested shopping for the Wandering Albatross. Must ship tomorrow.


Today's earrings: bulls, flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment