Monday, April 4, 2011

I knew there was a reason I was putting off the earrings

I moved the earrings off the dresser top and into the living room for sorting, and then I thought, "oh, hey, while I've got the space, I should look in the top drawers." Lots of writing implements & misc small office supplies in the left-hand drawer, which have been shifted to under my keyboard. I haven't even started with the right-hand drawer. I guess that'll be tomorrow's project.

Also, at right around 11:30pm, something exploded outside. Moments later, what appeared to be the entire complement of Fire Station 8 rolled past my place, going southwest, sirens blazing. I've been flipping stations looking for news for an hour; all sources equally oblivious. Thanks, local news.


Today's earrings: flowers, other flowers

Bedtime reading: School Days, Robert B. Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment