Friday, January 8, 2010

To cable, or not to cable?

Just got a bill from Comcast, so I need to call and browbeat them into not sending me any more bills. Or I could let them coax me into becoming a customer again.

On the "stay away" side, we have the expense, the general evil of monopolies, and the specific evil that is Comcast. Also, Netflix and next-day online rebroadcasts.

On the "go back" side, we have my Thursday night conversations with b2 and the delights of channel-flipping.


Today's earrings: lizards, rocks

Bedtime reading: Rat Race, Dick Francis

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should say something innocently -like 'gosh, what are you guys going to do for revenue when everyone is watching TV online in the next two years or so?' and see if you get a deal? ;0

    b2

    ReplyDelete