Wednesday, February 4, 2009

41

Today at work I got several birthday emails, and one coworker came up and whispered, "Is today your birthday?" It was all extremely gratifying.

Lunched with b2. The pizza people gave me a free slice because she was standing behind me pointing and mouthing "it's her birthday" to them.

After lunch, I got a new hard drive from corporate IT in Detroit. My friendly local IT dude says he'll install it tomorrow morning before I get in. It's a Velociraptor. No, seriously, that's what the label said.

I took myself out to dinner at Fancy Restaurant. I found out what 'mache' is. (Cloverlike, chlorophyllacious and delicious.)

Got home to find a birthday voicemail on my machine. :)


Today's earrings: flowers, bunnies

Bedtime reading: Fragile Things, Neil Gaiman

2 comments:

  1. "Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

    Many happy returns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three classes of students wish you a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete